Celebrating West Michigan Glass Art Center's 10th Anniversary!
Join us an evening of fun! Everyone is welcome!
WHAT: A fundraiser for West Michigan Glass Art Center and celebration of our 10 year anniversary
WHEN: October 10th, 6-10 p.m.
WHERE: West Michigan Glass Art Center. Parking in the back or on the streets, free after 5 p.m. at the meters. Enter party from the parking
lot only. Event will be inside and outside, weather permitting.
* This exciting event is to celebrate our 10th Anniversary and to raise funds to pay off our new hot shop furnace.
* We'll rock the night away with live music from the Classic Rock band, Bambi and the Matrix
* All ages welcome! Ages 21 and over will be able to buy beer or wine with a hand stamp. Those under 21 will have a unique hand stamp.
* $10 cover charge
* Food available for purchase by Papa's Italian Sausage, $10 per yummy plate.
* Alcoholic drinks are $10/2 drinks (or $5 each).
* LIVE AUCTION Bid while glassblowers create genius pieces of artwork! Bid in $10 increments.
* Silent Auction benefiting our Instructors' Professional Development Fund. Min. bid-$10.
* Raffle! Donation: $10 each or 6 for $50. 1st Prize: Stained Glass Lamp by Larry Galdes. 2nd Prize: Set of 12 Blown Cobalt Ornaments by Jesse
Baker. 3rd Prize: An Evening with Hotglass (Glassblowing) at West Michigan Glass Art Center. You do not need to be present to win, call us
at 269-552-9802 to purchase raffle tickets early!
We are located in downtown Kalamazoo, Michigan. We are walking distance from the Radisson hotel and downtown shopping so plan to
spend the day here in beautiful Southwest Michigan.